TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,298 travelers just like you!

yolanda2223

Name: Yolanda
Hometown: Jakarta, Indonesia
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Join Date: December 27, 2012
Contributions: yolanda2223 has shared 4 photos, left 7 comments, and smiled 4 times.
Travel Plans
Tokyo, Japan
New Zealand
Europe
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Indonesian, chinese, english
Profile
i enjoy to travel alone and get new friend when i get there. I love to find new experience, new things, and new cultural thats makes my life so colorful. I am easy going person, friendly, sincerely, sometimes i like being quite. but sometines i am also like to play and fun person to be with :)
gingerbatik says:
hey there, please join the Jakarta meet up on the 20 Feb if you are free. check the link below.
Hope to see you there, cheers

Posted on: Jan 23, 2015
Niq says:
Hie miss.. are u going for the Djakarta Warehouse Project 2014?? I am from Singapore..looking for company or buddies to go there with.. =) thot if ur going can join in for the event maybe?
Posted on: Sep 21, 2014
hady says:
Hi Mbak! Welcome to Singapore (: Enjoy your stay here, anyway if you are free we can meet up for coffee or something. I have plans to go to Jakarta, so might be good also to get tips from you (: Cheers, Hady
Posted on: Aug 15, 2013