ya ma to an 矢的庵

3396, Yoshino-yama, Japan

ya ma to an 矢的庵 Yoshino-yama Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Real buckwheat noodles in Japan Jan 05, 2014
Yoshinoyama in Japan is very popular for the cherry blossoms. That mountain has a lot of cherry blossom trees and nature. It's so cold in winter,even in summer it's cooler than level ground of course. That's meaning the water is best.

I've visited Yoshino for hiking in winter. It's cold but we wanted to see snow there.

When we through the small path before heading to Tikurin-In,we found some looking nice cafe or restaurants around here. How it are looking nice is they use old traditional Japanese style house. It makes me nostalgic also maybe foreigners will feel Japanese culture there.

We chose a buckwheat noodles restaurant. We asked which is a high recommendition at the restaurant then she said,Zarusoba, a cold buckwheat would be fine as you can taste our quality well. OK,we ordered it each 4 people. After few min,she brought with buckwheat tea and buckwheat sweets us.

Honestly, I didn't like buckwheat as I couldn't feel so delicious on it when I had it sometimes. But,when I tasted the first mouthful at this restaurant,I really really fell in love with buckwheat noodles. This is REAL buckwheat I think. The chewy texture is great,taste is simple though feel so natural taste of buckwheat. I think I didn't meet a real buckwheat till now. And the noodles are cold,we asked to her how you make this so cold? then she said,we use cold water from Yoshino and make tighten noodles by ice which made by Yoshino's water.

You may know Yoshino for cherry blossoms,but now you have a reason to visit there even off season for it.

We ordered buckwheat is 1,000yen.
"ya ma to an" entrance
Zarusoba The owner recommended it…
It's cold and great tasty!!
Traditional Japanese style house
dariopaquit says:
Awesome awesome!!!
Posted on: Jan 28, 2014
yasuyo says:
Thanks again for the congrats:)
Posted on: Jan 11, 2014
mslellen says:
Very beautiful - congrats on the feature!
Posted on: Jan 11, 2014