TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,069 travelers just like you!

worldcitizen
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi I

Name: Ekua
Hometown: California, USA
Location: San Francisco, California, USA
Website: girlunstoppable.com/
Join Date: December 21, 2006
Contributions: worldcitizen has written about 84 places, shared 76 photos, left 1,824 comments, and smiled 2,668 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, sharing travel tips and blogs
Countries I've Traveled To
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Profile
I haven't had a new post on Travbuddy for awhile, but I'm still adventuring and writing all about it! I've moved my travel blogging to my own websites.

For stories and photos of my around the world travels:

For local adventures in California:

“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.”
-Helen Keller
williamsworld says:
A very happy Birthday to you today.

Cheers, Britt
HBD!
Posted on: Sep 08, 2016

worldcitizen's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Seattle, Washington, USA
It's not surprising that there seem to be so many Latin-themed places to seek refuge from a cold…
Cheap "Hostels" in Vancouver, Canada
I thought this was a great place to stay. It's very close to a lot of things, but not right in t…
Cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Mount Vernon, Washington, USA
The Skagit Valley Tulip Festival runs every year from approximately April 1-30. Skagit Valley is…