TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,268 travelers just like you!

world-traveller123
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IVAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: JR
Hometown: Thunder Bay, Canada
Location: Thunder Bay, Canada
Website: www.excitingworldtravels.com
Join Date: December 31, 2007
Contributions: world-traveller123 has written about 479 places, shared 34,202 photos, left 2,394 comments, and smiled 5,510 times.
Travel Plans
China
Antarctica
Ireland
» see all 13 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English , I wish to learn new languages. Anyone willing to teach me something new?
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
The couple of Europe trips I did with Contiki. As well my trip with GAP Adventures to South America. And also Intrepid Travel
Great times in my Recent Contiki Adventure, In Australia, totally Amazing, go Whitehaven Beach
As well with Intrepid Travel in Peru. Peru was an amazing country. Lots of diversity and culture to see. The rain forest everyone, is amazing. I recommend everyone in their life time to visit the rainforest. Met some amazing people from all over the world. Saw so many amazing things. Experienced some cool cities. Had some great foods etc.
Just the experience that most people deprive themselves of.
s well being more specific. Walking down Harlem in NYC in the evening. Getting lost in Washington DC and ending up walking down K St in some Hood area. Almost getting robbed by gypsy kids in St. Petersburg Russia.Drinking too many Red Bull's and vodka in Russia. Walking unknowlingly onto an unofficial nude beach in Nova Scotia and running into naked Couples.Going on my first trip by myself to Niagara Falls. Going to Europe for the first time.
Just did a great trip with Intrepid Travel around Peru, amazing. As well when I Was in Quito, I was almost mugged by 3 guys who chased me down the street. Good thing I can run fast. But over all a positive experience.

Add me on Facebook at
koss78b2@yahoo.ca

Come Check out more about travel at my adventure site

Profile
"The Whole world is my destination. Always looking to expand my horizons more and more before its too late.

I had done a lot of travel in my childhood. Then decided to try at it again later in life. Right away I was hooked and decided to go on a lifelong mission to see the entire world. I have no seen the whole world yet, but I am slowly making my way.

If you want to get in touch better, I'm on Face Book as well as couchsurfing.org. I have more photos on my Face book. I am under the name World Traveller. Its on the Thunder Bay Network, feel free to add as a friend. As well add me from TravBuddy as well.

I feel it is time to promote my community to the world. For anyone who is coming to my area or anywhere in Canada, I am open to questions and anyone looking for advice. As I have been around most places in Canada. Let me know if your in the area., for all your travel needs and questions. Or just care to talk to more in the travel community.
my msn messenger is
koss78b2@hotmail.com

my skype is
worldtraveller321

feel free to add me to your msn and we can chat sometime. Would love to hear your stories.

Let me know if your traveling in my area. I will most likely be happen to be in contact with you.
Most people have to take the chance to explore the world before its too late.
Good luck and I hope to hear from you all soon.

Thanks

If you all like to chat about travel or anything else, like to gain information.
You can access my msn at

koss78b2@hotmail.com

feel free to add me and we can chat about anything, cheers!

Come Check out more about travel at my adventure site

cotton_foam says:
Hey, JR! Thank you the smile on the review for Paestum Archeological Site! :)
Posted on: Nov 04, 2017
spocklogic says:
Bravo on the featured 'Northern Ontario 2017 Adventure' blog!
Posted on: Oct 17, 2017
vulindlela says:
Congrats on your feature!
Posted on: Oct 17, 2017

world-traveller123's Travel Blogs

Oct 12, 2017 – Oct 19, 2017
adventure of northern ontario to ride biking in ssmarie, sudbury and northbay
Overview 2,641 words 499 3 19
This blog was featured on Tuesday October 17th, 2017
Aldina Fire Tower Adventure 2017
Sep 27, 2017
Hike to an old Abandoned Fire Tower in Northwestern Ontario. local landmark, not really an attraction, more less visiting aban…
Overview 1,792 words 131 0 0
Cheq 40 2017
Sep 16, 2017 – Sep 17, 2017
Race in September 2017 of the Cheq 40 in Hayward Wisconsin, more of a training ride this year.
Overview 797 words 33 0 0

world-traveller123's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Sault Sainte Marie, Canada
review of belair motel Stayed at the Bel Air motel in Oct 2017 Motel is off Northern Great…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Hayward, Wisconsin, USA
Stayed at the Americans Best Value Inn In Hayward Wisconsin in March 2017 Came for the Fat Bi…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Montreal, Canada
Review of Best Western Ville Marie - Montreal This is my 2nd time staying at this wonderful H…
Updated 1 day ago