TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 688,793 travelers just like you!

williamsworld
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Britt
Hometown: Sacramento, California, USA
Location: Kilgore, Texas, USA
Join Date: July 27, 2007
Contributions: williamsworld has written about 339 places, shared 4,867 photos, left 26,585 comments, and smiled 31,261 times.
Travel Plans
Greece
dream destination
Just want to see all that history up close and personal
Israel
dream destination
Want to walk where Jesus walked. And, meet up with all those awesome Travbuddies there.
Japan
dream destination
Would love to explore the idea of planting a church in Japan. I am praying about it.
» see all 4 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, some Japanese and a little German
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
I have had the opportunity to live in various countries for various reasons, so there are many. The Hot Springs of Beppu, Japan; the photo safari in Kenya, the Oktoberfest in Munich, eating great food in Porto Alegre, Brazil, shopping on Oxford Street in London, hanging out in Harujuku, treking the Grand Canyon, strolling in Paris, World Cup final in Berlin, hanging out in Sachsenhausen, Germany, eating Giraffe at the Carnavore in Nairobi, The visit to the Isle of Skye, Scotland and oh that flight back from Frankfurt with Casey.
Profile
Hope to meet some people who love to travel and may want to share their stories about the foods they ate, the wines they've tasted, the people they met and the things they enjoyed. I hope to visit all the major wine regions in the world. On my way to meeting that goal. I am looking for others who might want to share a glass of wine every now and then. I work at a college in East Texas as the Bible Chair. I am College Minister for the Churches of Christ and love my job. I really enjoy spending time with my international students talking about all the places we have both visited or or have lived. I hope to hear from people from all over the world.
Vlindeke says:
Thanks for the birthday wishes Britt!
Posted on: Oct 11, 2017
skyter says:
Thanks a lot! see you "around" :)
Posted on: Sep 30, 2017
planxty says:
Thank you so much and I am glad you enjoyed my country. I am sure there will be other opportunities to get together.
Posted on: Sep 26, 2017

williamsworld's Travel Blogs

Toledo, Spain
May 18, 2015
So much history, culture and memories to get out of this beautiful walled city. Museums, Mosques, churches and of course, sword…
Overview 0 words 39 1 3
A Little Bit of Spain
May 11, 2015
Spent a great few weeks all over the country. The photos will go up and blog to follow
Overview 0 words 25 1 38
Another Summer In California
Jun 03, 2012
Took about four weeks to drive out to California. Along the way, stopped and met friends in N Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Colorad…
Overview 35 words 3 0 1

williamsworld's Travel Reviews

Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
What a great stay we had here in New Orleans. This was one of the best weekend we have celebrat…
Ridiculously Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in Lisbon, Portugal
I really enjoyed my stay for the most part here at this property. The visit started off a bit sl…
Ridiculously Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in Lisbon, Portugal
Although this was an older property, it was perfect for my needs and I really enjoyed my stay. T…
Updated 21 days ago