TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 679,285 travelers just like you!

wbboy29
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Norm
Hometown: Arizona, USA
Location: New York, New York, USA
Website: www.normofsteadphotography.com
Join Date: August 23, 2007
Contributions: wbboy29 has written about 8 places, shared 9,822 photos, left 908 comments, and smiled 669 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Travel Plans
Norway
dream destination
Being that I'm from mainly Norwegian decent, I have ALWAYS wanted to go see where my Great Grandafther came to the US from. :)
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Just English :(. I used to know Spanish pretty well back in school but I have completely forgotten it.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
~ The extended weekend I spent with my 2 best friends Alex & Esia in Sharm El Sheik, Egypt. Such a GREAT weekend snorkeling in the Red Sea, quading through the Sinai desert, climbing to the top of Mt Sinai and camping out under the most AMAZING night sky I have EVER seen in my life at the top of the mountain. To this day that vacation is still the BEST trip I have ever taken, with 2 of the best friends I will EVER have. :~)

~ The 6 weeks I spent in Grand Bahama working on the 3rd "Pirates" film. Man, such a GREAT time just chillin on the beach, learning to scuba and then shark diving off the coast, exploring the island with friends, and of course working on the film :~). INCREDIBLE experience!!!

Although the month and a half I spent in Japan was AMAZING too. Japan is SICK!!!!
Profile
I’m a New York City based photographer/actor/singer. For the past 8+ years I have been fortunate enough to travel the world, living out a dream, and capturing it all on film.

This has been a journey that is changing me in more ways than I can count. I have visited places I only before saw in books, I have met friends whom I now consider family, and I have experienced cultures that have opened my eyes to the bigger world around me.

From the land of the rising sun, to the blue waters of the Andaman Sea, from the mountain tops of the Sinai Peninsula, to the wine country of Spain, from a great wall in China, to the colorful city of Buenos Aires, and from the ancient temples of Tikal, to the modern arches of the Sydney Opera House.  These past 5 years have taken me to the four corners of the world and back again, on a journey I will never forget.  A journey that found my life packed into 2 suit cases, and a camera bag.

Thanks so much for visiting my page!
williamsworld says:
How are you doing these days? Will be in New York next month, maybe our paths will cross.

Cheers, Britt
Posted on: Mar 31, 2017
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Oct 22, 2015
derekbilldaly says:
Happy birthday!! Looks like you have been enjoying some amazing adventures, keep it up!
Posted on: Oct 22, 2014

wbboy29's Travel Blogs

Monaco!
Apr 09, 2014 – Apr 11, 2014
Just a FUN road trip to Monaco!
Overview 0 words 32 0 0
France!
Feb 08, 2014 – Apr 09, 2014
Photos from our 2 1/2 month tour of France.
Overview 0 words 252 0 1
Geneva, Switzerland
Apr 02, 2014
A couple photos from our afternoon in Geneva.
Overview 0 words 4 0 0

wbboy29's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Singapore
So recently I have been lucky enough to travel all over Asia and in doing so was able to sample …