TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,002 travelers just like you!

walterman9999
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Walter
Hometown: Nacogdoches, Texas, USA
Location: Nacogdoches, Texas, USA
Website: www.whatever.com
Join Date: December 2, 2013
Contributions: walterman9999 has written about 314 places, shared 9,903 photos, left 8,855 comments, and smiled 8,278 times.
Travel Plans
Nacogdoches, Texas, USA
dream destination
often
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, a little spanish
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Camping backcountry of western US: Arizona, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, Idaho, and Montana.
Surviving a night bear attack in Colorado,
Much travel to Caribbean islands, affordable from USA and Texas.
Travel to Europe is so new and so wonderful, but expensive.
Costa Rica museums and active volcanoes.
Hurricane Harvey response in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
Profile
Looking for new friends that can speak a little English. Looking for new TBs in Europe that may guide me.
I would like to help guide people through the Western USA, Texas, and the Caribbean.
walterman9999 says:
Thanks Trish,
I just finished my month long inexpensive camping trip to the Four Corners states and not doing travel again for a while. I know some good routes to many wonderful places on the way to Yellowstone and would be happy to advise you.
Feel free to check out my blogs to see for yourself.
This is what TravBuddy is all about.
Happy Travels.
Posted on: Dec 12, 2017
oboegirl says:
Hi Walter, thx for the smile and for making me feel welcome on travel buddy. This site is new for me, so just trying to learn how it all works. Let me know if you do any trips out to the northwest...would be interested. I am starting with the USA but also have Italy on my bucket list. Thx and have a great day, Trish
Posted on: Dec 12, 2017
Bojasem says:
U are welcome
Posted on: Dec 11, 2017

walterman9999's Travel Blogs

Kaibab Plateau, Jacob Lake, Arizona
Dec 11, 2017
The Kaibab Plateau is easy to reach from US Hwy 89A. At Jacob Lake turn South on Arizona for a nice ride to the North Rim of th…
Overview 590 words 43 2 5
Paunsaugunt Plateau, Bryce canyon City, Utah
Dec 08, 2017
The Paunsaugunt Plateau is a very nice place to visit on Utah Hwy 12.
Overview 423 words 43 0 0
Grand Staircase-Escalante N Monument  USA
Dec 07, 2017
The Grand Staircase-Escalante N Monument is located by Utah Hwy 12 in South-Central Utah.
Overview 252 words 23 0 25

walterman9999's Travel Reviews

Average priced "General Tips & Advice" in Orderville, Utah, USA
There are a number of rock and mineral shops in Orderville and the four corners area. My favorit…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in The Hague, Netherlands
Hotel Room 11 is a nice hotel in a great location. The room and bathroom was very clean. The emp…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in 's-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands
Bed and Breakfast Den Bosch is a very nice place to stay in a very nice quiet neighborhood. My r…
Updated 15 hours ago