TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 688,793 travelers just like you!

walterman9999
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Walter
Hometown: Nacogdoches, Texas, USA
Location: Nacogdoches, Texas, USA
Website: www.whatever.com
Join Date: December 2, 2013
Contributions: walterman9999 has written about 301 places, shared 9,019 photos, left 8,696 comments, and smiled 8,117 times.
Travel Plans
Nacogdoches, Texas, USA
dream destination
often
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, a little spanish
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Camping backcountry of western US: Arizona, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, Idaho, and Montana.
Surviving a night bear attack in Colorado,
Much travel to Caribbean islands, affordable from USA and Texas.
Travel to Europe is so new and so wonderful, but expensive.
Costa Rica museums and active volcanoes.
Hurricane Harvey response in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
Profile
Looking for new friends that can speak a little English. Looking for new TBs in Europe that may guide me.
I would like to help guide people through the Western USA, Texas, and the Caribbean.
hanleyscot says:
Well, it's seems that you've gotten plenty of travels in already, so now maybe just some short distance trips in the future?
Posted on: Oct 12, 2017
hanleyscot says:
Congrats on your Critic Award, Walter! Hope all is well!
Posted on: Oct 08, 2017
nithyanandan49 says:
Congratulations Walter, on the award Critic IV. I speak English and I can be your TB for Asian countries. India does not find a place in the long list of countries that you have visited.For a change, why not come to my home town Coimbatore in South India and stay as my guest to have an oriental experience?
Posted on: Oct 06, 2017

walterman9999's Travel Blogs

Driving across Colorado, Pueblo, Colorado
Oct 12, 2017
Driving across the Colorado Mountains makes for a nice vacation.
Overview 394 words 48 2 7
View Area (I-70), Westwater, Utah
Oct 11, 2017
Just five miles from Colorado (on the North Side of I-70) is a large walking, sitting, and viewing area.
Overview 123 words 15 0 0
Kebler Pass, Crested Butte, Colorado
Oct 10, 2017
Kebler Pass is one of the few remaining free and open public lands in Colorado. The Mountains have a great stand of aspen tree…
Overview 406 words 76 0 0

walterman9999's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Grand Junction, Colorado, USA
Coming in NW bound I wanted to stop for resupply before I reach the busy traffic of Grand Mesa. …
Cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Sumertset, USA
Near the Western exit from the Kebler Pass Road (Gunnison County hwy 12) is a very nice recreati…
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Paonia, Colorado, USA
For years when I finish my camping on the Kebler Pass road I stop nearby at Stahl Farm Market wi…
Updated 4 days ago