walking routes

Europe

walking routes Reviews

LoLaV LoLaV
See everyting? Walk! Feb 29, 2012
I used this website for the first time when I went to Brugge BE, but I'm going to use it again when I'm going to Koln DE and Rome IT.

This website offers walking routes for free. You just have to search a route of the city you want to visit and then when you fill in your email address, you get an email where you can print the route from. The number of routes varies from 2 to 10. The route I did in Brugge was around 7km, but it was really nice to do. You see a lot of the city and you can read in the route explanation some information about things you see. If you like walking and sightseeing, it takes more then 7km. The document says it can take about 2hours, but if you like to take pictures, sit to drink and eat or talk/read about things you see, it takes longer. It took 6hours for us, but that was really fun on a sunny day!

They also have carroutes and a few bicycle routes.

Unfortunately everything is in Dutch, but maybe there is something like this in your language.

Why I wanted to let other people know this website is because it is a very good website. It is easy to search for a route and the routes are good to! I hope other people can enjoy this wonderful website to.