TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,159 travelers just like you!

vodkaphix
Award: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi II

Name: Noel
Hometown: Redditch, England, UK
Location: Worcester, England, UK
Website: www.couchsurfing.com/vodkaphix
Join Date: October 26, 2007
Contributions: vodkaphix has written about 25 places, shared 256 photos, left 291 comments, and smiled 414 times.
Travel Plans
Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka
Maldives
Paradise?
» see all 40 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
- Mother Tongue English. Basic French.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Wow!The Philippines is truly an AMAZING Place. It has so much to offer and is such a diverse country. Everybody will be sure to find something to enjoy here. Guaranteed! My 3 day visit to Bratislava that lasted 6 weeks!and eventually 6 months!!! lack of work forced me to move on. Great City and People. Wow!!
Profile
April 2017 - OMG - It's been 5 years since I updated my travbuddy profile and since I have logged in to my account.
I returned from France back to the UK and have not been able to secure enough work to be able to fund ANY road trips since. I need a plan and a road trip!
I am yearning to go to Romania, especially Transylvania and see all that it has to offer. The people from there are amazing ( we have a lot of them residing and working in the UK currently. My wings have been clipped and I don't like it. My nomadic spirit needs to be free once more.
January 2012 Still in the French Alps!
December 2011 - Back on the road to Europe - this time the French Alps and ALL it has to offer.
June 2011 - worked flat out in tourism in UK until October 2011.
May 2011, returned to U.K. after a failed job after the first month due to a horrid boss! April to September 2011 working and traveling between Netherlands and France. October to November 2011 France. January to February 2011 MY long awaited trip to another continent - ASIA! to include Malaysia, Singapore and Philippines.
A Curious Cosmopolitan Guy, with the freedom to travel around the world and meet all you guys, wherever, whenever. Looking to explore Central and Eastern Europe Before moving onto Russia, India and China - want to meet?
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Mar 30, 2016
tj1777 says:
happy birthday ;)
Posted on: Mar 30, 2015
Hummingbird says:
Happy Birthday from the central valley of California!!! I hope your day is as sweet as nectar and all your wishes come true! :)
Posted on: Mar 30, 2014

vodkaphix's Travel Blogs

French Alps Trip
Dec 05, 2011
Work schedule has me traveling again - This time to French Alps (Les Menuires, Saint Martin de Belleville, VAL THORENS, FRANCE.…
Overview 312 words 15 2 2
Cavite, Philippines 2011
Feb 14, 2011
A day trip to Cavite town, Philippines and its surrounding waters.
Overview 765 words 28 0 14
Manila 2011
Jan 28, 2011
Manila and Philippines, Wow! what a place. So full of History with approximately 330 years under Spanish Rule beginning in the …
Overview 1,491 words 0 1 2

vodkaphix's Travel Reviews

Expensive "Sights & Attractions" in France
Belle Plagne is a ski resort in the French Alps. It was with work that brought me here to the SE…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Les Menuires, France
I stayed here and quite honestly could not fault it in anyway. I was traveling with a group of S…
Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in Whitby, England, UK
A day trip to Whitby, Yorkshire for the first time ever was totally worth it! Just north of Scar…