visiting Alhambra

Granada, Spain

visiting Alhambra Granada Reviews

jerryina1 jerryina1
Visiting Alhambra Mar 22, 2011
Alhambra is a point of attraction worth to visit.

When you go to Spain, every website, tourist operators will have Alhambra on their page.

It is traces of the Arab influence in the South of Spain.

But, most of us will cover the south of Spain in a few days. Leaving Alhambra only for a day visit.

Alhambra is located in a big property, they have 2 main palaces (that are still in tact) for you to see with other new and in between buildings around it. In the same area you will find yourself admiring the garden of Generalife. A visit in the day time is already a blessing in your life to see this man-made magnificent beauty. A second visit at nite - will make it a complete experience of Alhambra.

On another note, Granada is a quaint little town. You can eat their Southern Spanish dishes and enjoying the view of Sierra Nevada mountain.

It is very laid back and enjoyable.

Related Travel Blogs About visiting Alhambra

Visit to Alhambra and Granada in general
we got up around 0800 changed and went o Alhambra Palace and we were told it was a 20 mins walk. But once we reached near bus stop after 5 mins of walk we asked a person for the directions and he sho…Alhambra. We took that bus and we realized it was a good decision because it was a huge steep climb and finally we reached the top. It was not that…
Granada and La Alhambra
Today we took a day trip to Granada to visit the La Alhambra.  It took about 3 hours to arrive in Granada by train.  We were incredibly exhauste since we were up late last night for the fla…Granada to visit the La Alhambra.  It took about 3 hours to arrive in Granada by train.  We were…
Visit to the Alhambra
As I said I started with a low opinion of Granada. What is more surprising is that after two further visits I have not significantly changed my mind. I think it puts me in a minority but I far prefer…visit and go somewhere else. Nothing in Granada is worth seeing after the Alhambra to my mind - so if there…

Check Granada Hotel Deals