TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 699,483 travelers just like you!

vances
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIIAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Vance
Hometown: Dayton, Ohio, USA
Location: Dayton, Ohio, USA
Website: www.sujatravel.com/
Join Date: May 4, 2006
Contributions: vances has written about 861 places, shared 8,090 photos, left 12,702 comments, and smiled 37,363 times.
Interested in: sharing travel tips and blogs
Travel Plans
Papua New Guinea
dream destination
Kokoda, Mount Wilhem, Warwagira Mask festival? Game for one or more if you are!
Valley of Flowers, India
dream destination
Countries I've Traveled To
Interests
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Taking a dhow trip in Musandam peninsula, Oman and hiking the Kalalau trail on Kauai!
Profile
I firmly believe travel is a requirement to straighten this world out --- getting out and digging up common ground with others teaches that we are rather similar with no need to quarrel.

"Whenever someone asks me what I think he should do with his life, I say, First, leave home. Get out there, where if you care to listen, you will find many other people dreaming of making connections and changing the world, just like you. The only mistake is in thinking you will make an important difference in the lives of the people you are among. The profound difference will be in you."

.....Paul Theroux

"Traveler, there are no roads. Roads are made by walking."

.......Spanish proverb
walterman9999 says:
Thanks Vance for your smiles and comments on my Paleistuin blog.
Posted on: Feb 24, 2018
cotton_foam says:
Hi, Vance!
Once again, thank you for your comments and smiles on the restaurant review! Indeed, the gnocchi didn't look appetizing but since then it became my daughter's fav! :))
Posted on: Feb 22, 2018
shavy says:
Thanks for the smile of my photos Vance!
Posted on: Feb 22, 2018

vances's Travel Blogs

Jun 02, 2017 – Nov 25, 2017
Travels around my new home state, beginning 2017.
Overview 3,998 words 303 152 914
This blog was featured on Tuesday October 3rd, 2017
Feb 03, 2008 – Oct 01, 2017
There doesn’t seem to be nearly enough info on this site around the paradise I used to live in --- Maine. Thought I would re…
Overview 34,891 words 989 796 2,355
This blog was featured on Sunday February 10th, 2008
Oct 04, 2009 – Jul 23, 2017
Will try to organize all the ramblings around my present home state in a single blog. Hope you enjoy!
Overview 17,174 words 997 1,045 3,741
This blog was featured on Tuesday November 10th, 2009

vances's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in Fremont, Ohio, USA
Encompassing twenty five acres, the Spiegel Grove estate has just about everything. Known for b…
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Fremont, Ohio, USA
Asked the clerk at the admission desk for Spiegel Grove if he could recommend a spot for lunch a…
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Wapakoneta, Ohio, USA
Just two blocks from my hotel and immediately suggested by the desk clerk as a premier dining op…
This review was featured on Monday February 19th, 2018