TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 669,838 travelers just like you!

vagabond07
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Ambassador

Name: Josh
Hometown: Murrieta, California, USA
Location: Murrieta, California, USA
Join Date: November 11, 2010
Contributions: vagabond07 has written about 2 places, shared 1,863 photos, left 2,785 comments, and smiled 3,353 times.
Travel Plans
Krakow, Poland
dream destination
I really want to see this city, and the Wieliczka Salt Mines. I would like to see Aushwitz too. They filmed " The Pianist " in Warsaw... and I have wanted to see Poland since I saw this film.
Bled, Slovenia
dream destination
This place looks like a fairy tale location, and I want to see it.
Chisinau, Moldova
dream destination
i would like to see the countryside here, and the underground cellars.
» see all 32 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
english, spanglish
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Hiking the Inca Trail for 5 hours, after a 4 hour train ride from Cuzco.

Experiencing the surrealness of Machu Piccu.

Photographing the Matterhorn in Zermatt, then snowboarding their highest lift there. Can't pronounce the name. :)

Going to the top of The Eiffel Tower in Paris. What a view!

Roaming the city of Prague at midnight.

Getting lost in the maze of canals in Venice, Italy for hours.

Dalmatian Coast of Croatia! Unforgettable beauty. I am part Croatian.

Transylvania, Romania. I am also part Romanian.

Renting a boat at Lake Annecy, on a perfect day. Picnic, and swim.

30 below zero in Kharkov, Ukraine in the middle of the worst cold front in like many years!

Riding a horse carriage up the mountain to The Neushwenstein Castle!

Snorkeling in Montego Bay, helping run a soccer camp at 2 orphanages in Mandeville, Jamaica up in the mountains. Summer,

Kayaking in the Gulf of Mexico with a dolphin a foot away was pretty cool!

Sitting in a waterfall at Tabocon Hot Springs Resort was pretty nice. My own private beach at Punta Leona Resort was unforgettable. Costa Rica

sailing from redondo beach L.A. to Catalina island and back w/dolphins all in front of the boat! also kayaking in a sea cave 130 ft. long. so fun.

Touring with a lantern, under the labyrinth caves in Budapest, drinking wine out of The Matthias fountain, then getting really lost.
Profile
I am an adventurous soul, who is always looking for my next trip. I love the amazing adventure of traveling to a new location. I like to meet new people along the way. Try the local foods, and experience the different cultures. This is what makes it so interesting, the unexpected! It seems like the more places I go, it just makes me want to see more places!
vulindlela says:
Posted on: Jan 22, 2016

vagabond07's Travel Blogs

Oceanside, California
Oct 02, 2010
These are some pics that I took when i recently flew out to California. I went up and down the coast of Southern Cal. Oceanside…
Overview 0 words 49 21 44
Los Angeles, California
Sep 28, 2010
These are a few pics from when i flew out to California for a visit back home. My sister and I visited several beaches along th…
Overview 0 words 156 12 19
Murrieta Hot Springs, California
Sep 18, 2010
These pics are from my last trip to my hometown of Murrieta. The Hot Springs resort is within the city of Murrieta. The resort …
Overview 0 words 76 0 12

vagabond07's Travel Reviews

Free! "Hotels & Accommodations" in Saint Petersburg, Florida, USA
This Hotel is a Leows property. I am not sure how many stars it has, but it is a sweet palace on…