TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 693,543 travelers just like you!

up4anything901
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug I

Name: michael
Hometown: Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Website: myspace.com/up4anything901
Join Date: March 31, 2008
Contributions: up4anything901 has written about 44 places, shared 1,162 photos, left 114 comments, and smiled 183 times.
Travel Plans
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
dream destination
really who doesnt want to go to rio. even it isnt carnaval time.
Paris, France
dream destination
they say paris is beautiful in the spring and that is the city of love. i wanna find out.
Pamplona, Spain
dream destination
really explore my wild side and run with the bulls!!!
» see all 9 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
english and tad bit of spanglish
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
getting pulled by dolphins in the puerto plata(DR).
independence day in panama city(PA) they really know how to party
the first time i ever saw the statue of liberty.
snorkeling 7 miles off the coast of key west(FL)
watching the bellagio water show from the top of the eiffel tower.
Profile
i love to do lots of research on a place before i visit. helps me understand whats available and develop a good itinerary, which i reserve the option to completely deviate from if i so choose.

a little about who i am:

okay i spent 4 years in the US Navy and followed it with almost 8 years as a police officer. i'm now an operator at a power plant. its pretty much doing the same thing i did in the navy. figure while i have the schedule and financial resources to travel, i want to do as much of it as i can. (navy put that in me)

I'm a non smoker but i do drink. There are times when i party and am the life of it(the sailor in me). Other times i just like to sit back and people watch(the officer in me).

i joined travbuddy because i really liked the concept of it. i mean lots of single people dont ALWAYS want to travel or party in a new place alone. i have navy friends that i still talk to from my navy days. thats 17 years ago from when i first went it. Am hoping TB would also produce great friends for me. love of travel being the initial common denominator and growing from that. if you connect with someone thats willing to split the room, sure, you can save afew dollars that way. to me TB can be more that. i'd really just like to meet new people

Feel free to ask whatever it is you'd like to know. theres a link to tons of pictures on my myspace page.

baddragon01 says:
Hi Michael,

Memphis Tenn is also my hometownn and my dad was born in Little Rock. Keep researching and traveling!

Best,
Colette
Posted on: Sep 06, 2010
nik2blessed says:
just saw you were prior navy so im saying hey there shipmate
Posted on: May 13, 2010
Saghar says:
Thank you soooo much buddy!
Posted on: Aug 24, 2009

up4anything901's Travel Blogs

chicago july 2009
Jul 03, 2009 – Jul 05, 2009
hanging out with other couch surfers
Overview 105 words 62 1 2
buffalo - niagra falls
Jun 19, 2009 – Jun 21, 2009
a few days in upstate NY
Overview 977 words 132 7 12
Guatemala
May 22, 2009 – May 26, 2009
The story of my 7 days in Guatemala
Overview 1,790 words 290 3 21

up4anything901's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Hot Springs, Arkansas, USA
We didnt know anything about Hot Springs Mountain Tower. It was really close to our hotel so dec…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Hot Springs, Arkansas, USA
NOTE: Delayed review from christmas time we stayed here the first weekend of december. we arr…
Expensive "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Memphis, Tennessee, USA
i came into a few dollars and felt like splurging some. decided to take my mom and grand-mother …