TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,113 travelers just like you!

unicosc

Name: Nicola
Hometown: Cagliari, Italy
Location: Cagliari, Italy
Join Date: May 19, 2014
Contributions: unicosc has shared 1 photo, left 1 comment, and smiled 2 times.
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Italian, English, Spanish
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
South America
Profile
Don't need to tell you that traveling is my biggest passion. I was planning the around the world trip in 1 year, but you know, that annoying commitment called "job" put itself between me and my dream, so I will fulfill it period by period, by splitting it in magic moments of 1 or 2 months every time.

Currently I'm looking for a pleasant person who is dreaming to do the TRANSIBERIAN railroad, crossing also MONGOLIA, and ending in BEIJING.

Here the route plan:

Moskow - (maybe also Krasnojarsk or Ekaterinburg) - Irkuts - Olkhon's Island - Ulan Bator - Gun-Galuut Natural Reserve - (maybe also the Gobi Desert) - Beijing.

The dates are part of a first preventive I got, anyway my ideal departure is in the middle of August 2014 (around 22 days).

It's a trip who can cost around 2000 €, flights excluded.

None of my friends can follow me, but I am a very extrovert man and I would be glad sharing this wonderful experience day by day with a "travbuddy". If you think you are a special person with whom it is worth to share a dream, then you must contact me!

p.s.
the trip can be over in Beijing, but I'm also considering the opportunity to keep going, visit China, and Indochina until Singapore (time-permitting).
nolan says: