uWink

6801 Hollywood Blvd #411 , Hollywood, CA, USA
www.uwink.com - (323) 466-1800
uWink - playing with the touch screen :)
uWink - my salad
uWink - the models :)
uWink - hummus platter - was huge!
uWink - fun atmosphere during the game

uWink Hollywood Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Order your food and drinks through a touchscreen at uWink Jun 17, 2010
We were in the Kodak Theater Complex and were looking for a place to have dinner. Place was full and we needed to wait in order to get a table, but it was worth it.

The restaurant is very well located, right in the middle of the action and has a nice environment and decoration, like a sports bar including big flat screens for you to watch the games.

The food is like a sports bar food, so don't expect any gourmet dishes, but they were tasty. First we shared an appetizer:

Hummus Platter: it was bigger than expected and was tasty

Then I ordered a salad as my entree: Mixed Green Salad. We all were so healthy and most of us had salads, which were very big. Big portions, fresh and healthy, perfect choice! But they also serve burgers, quesadillas, etc.

But definitely the highlight of the place are the touchscreens on every table. So you can place your order without needing to call the waiter. Also this is very convenient when you want to split the bill. But this is not only a tool, but also you can play there, yay!

I highly recommend this place if you are with a group of people and want to avoid the hard time when you have to split the bill. This place seems to be very popular, specially when a game is going on, so reservations are recommended.
playing with the touch screen :)
hummus platter - was huge!
my salad
fun atmosphere during the game

Check Hollywood Hotel Deals