TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 693,674 travelers just like you!

traveleverywhere

Name: --
Join Date: May 4, 2011
Contributions: traveleverywhere has shared 5 photos, left 70 comments, and smiled 73 times.
Travel Plans
» see all 23 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Climbing some Inca Ruins, known as Teotihuacan Pyramids near Mexico City. Climbing Maya ruins, known as Coba in the Yucat√°n. Also going to other Maya ruins Chichen Itza & Tulum in the Mayan Riviera. I love to snorkel, I've been lucky; I got to snorkel the largest reef in the world known as The Great Barrier Reef in Australia, the second largest reef in the world in Mexico, and some amazing islands in Indonesia called The Gilli Islands! I worked on a Banana farm in Australia for 5 months. Was on a train for the first time ever solo in 2012 in Karanda near Cairns in Australia. Seen Tipans wild very close up haha. Flying/taking a boat/train/bus to a country/city I have never been to or know anybody there solo with nowhere planned to stay or do!! Sky Dive over the great Barrier Reef and Airlie Beach Australia. Travelled Laos for a month! Halong Bay-breath taking. Hiked in the forest near Mission Beach Australia for 9 miles, nearly getting lost, no idea where I was going, feeling like I was going to die of exhaustion or some crazy spider or snake eating me!!!!! Road Trip from Sydney to Adelaide and wow Great Ocean road is Beautiful! Also to mention we had no air conditioning in the vehicle.... was over +40 i think! Zipling over many cool places. Cycling the Death Road in Bolivia was incredible . Machu Picchu is amazing to say the least. Uyuni is pretty neat. Statue of Christmas at Rio is huge and there is a set of escalaters at the top of the hill. Buenos Aires reminds me of San Francisco! East coast of Uruguay is fun, a lot of little beach towns. Iguazu falls is incredible and lots of rock stores there , I spent a lot of time in them haha. There are many more .... haha

Profile
Hi There, my name is Natia.

I am going to the Philippines in early June.
Looking to meet you with someone. Going for my Padi and island hopping !
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Nov 04, 2017
eliaspassov says:
i see you in Siquijor
Posted on: May 15, 2017
TrondA says:
Hi
I haven't yet decided, but I concider travelling in Peru between July 15-16 and 30-31.If I go it would have been ok meet up or travel with someone a part of the tour. What are your travel plans in Peru? Are you still looking for a travbuddy?

Trond Arve