August Long '07

Calgary Travel Blog

Ok... I hate it when you type a bunch of stuff on here only to have it erased when you try and post it... thanks, travbuddy website.

Anyway, as I mentioned in my last journal entry, Canada is the second half of my trip reserved for unlimited amounts of debauchery.  So, it would suffice to say that keeping record of my exploits during this time was the furthest thing on my mind... nor would I actually care to.  Let's just say that Canada is an amazing place with the largest amount of friendly and hospitable people that I've met in my life!  I recommend everyone to include this country in their travel itineraries! :D

My trip would start off in Calgary before roadtripping it to Penticton, Kelowna, Sycamous, back to Calgary again, and then finally off to Regina, Saskatchewan for the remainder of my trip.  I will leave for you some of the less incriminating pictures for your enjoyment.  Actually, it's really for my enjoyment as I'm sure none of this is really going to be that interesting to anyone...

Eric says:
Hi Anthony, welcome to TravBuddy and sorry to hear that your journal got erased. This should never happen. Do you remember what happened after you tried publishing your entry? Did you get any error messages or anything? We have a "Save Draft" option right now to prevent this sort of thing from happening and will likely add an "Auto-Save" option in the future.
Posted on: Aug 21, 2007