Start Point: Where In Manila?

Manila Travel Blog

It's a Friday, and I was at work but my backpack was already with me. I will be going directly to the Autobus station after office.

Some checklist:

- Confirmed Autobus Transit ticket to Banaue from Manila. (CHECKED). My sister bought 3 tickets 3 days ago for me, her and another friend.
- Confirmed Pickup by Delwin, our driver from Banaue to Batad Saddle Point and vice versa. (CHECKED). He even said "God bless" and wished us "Safe Trip".
- Confirmed Rooms in Hillside in Batad. (CHECKED). I mostly got the best reviews for this place. I called them and they said, there's always be room for us.
- Confirmed list of things to bring - medicine especially pain reliever, flash light and packs of cigarettes. (CHECKED). :)

There looked like everything was ready for the trip.

It was a not so busy day in the office, people were also preparing for a teambuilding trip to Puerto Galera which I decided to drop for our Batad trip. I chose family over friends all the time anyway. :)

Oh by the way, all day long, I was just asking people "Where In Manila.. is the Autobus Station..? " Good thing, a friend lives near the place. I hitched taxi ride with him...

There, by 8:30 PM I was on my taxi to Sampaloc area. By 10:15 PM our bus left to Banaue. I was seated next to a lone traveller, a dutch girl named Steph.
Manila