Sagada on my Mind

Sagada Travel Blog

I have been planning to go to Sagada but I always procastinated into pushing it. So finally, it took me to leave the country to finally go to Sagada. After our Batad experience, our group, 4 Filipinos and 4 Polish hired the same jeepney that brought us to Batad. This time it will bring us to Sagada via Banaue. After hours of travel and death-defying ride to Sagada, we settled to a Guest House. We rested for awhile, then we went to the Tourism Center and hired a guide to the Big Cave.

This was my first time to do caving. And it was scary at first but when my movement has been in unison with the features of the cave, I started enjoying it. I loved the slime on my hands, the scent of bat's urine. I loved it when I jumped to a pool like at the farthest point of the cave. The water was too cold, I can see my body heat leaving from my skin.

After the cave, we strolled to see the hanging coffin, then dinner at the Yogourt House. We went back to the guest house and did a stoll at night. There was a curfew, so I only stayed at the vicinity of the guest house.

I slept, then the follwing day, I visited a church then madde our way back to Manila.
marix_sublime says:
sumaging cave ito?
Posted on: Jul 18, 2009
lauro says:
sayang... konti lang pics from sagada... ive been here.. for as long as i can remember.. di ko na alam kung ilang bese ako punta dito.. but everytime its always new... ito ang pinag ipunan ko.. when i had my first job..
Posted on: Jul 29, 2007