Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point

Cape Town Travel Blog

My new friend, Lo, and I left Cape Town about 8am this morning and went on a touristy-tour of the Cape. It was worth every penny! We drove along the beautiful coast and stoped to see the penguins at Simon's bay, went for a cycle along Cape point and hiked up to the Cape of Good Hope. I needed to get out of the city and see nature's beauty like that. I feel very fit these days...all the excersize (hiking/cycling) and good food I've been having. My diet is anything but limited these days.
It is quite cold here though! As I'm typing it's almost 10pm and I see my breath when I breath out. My fingers are frozen as I type...yes, I am inside a house. Oh well. I hope I dont get sick but what do you do? Tomarrow we're going on a wine tour here in stellenbasch after a nice breakfast at some popular cafe and all that. I'm stoked because I'm going to go to drink more so than to taste the finer wines of the western cape. Like a kid in a candy store...its been alltogether too long since I've been aroud good wine!
There's so much I could say about the tour but I'm so tired. I'd love to share it with the ones I love over the phone anyway. So, CALL ME if you know my digits :) love you
Cape Town