My trip so far...

Kosovo Travel Blog

Ok, I have been in Kosovo now for almost two months.  I have not had the opportunity to go out as much as I would like, but I have been to the Capital, Pristina, and to Macedonia's capital as well, Skopje.  The area is beautiful, everyday I look out of my office window and there is Mt. Luboten looking back at me.  I just wish I didn't have to work 60 hours a week, or I would be out and about more often.

I think I have found my spot.  Skopje is a welcome get away from Camp Bondsteel.  The freedom that comes with leaving this environment and heading to one where you can do anything under the sun and no one around to tell you otherwise.  That is where you will find me most Saturday nights, so if you're ever in town let me know.

I will be here for sure until November, but that could be extended at any time.

SPLIT says:
was in Kosovo for 2 years :) loved it.
Posted on: Nov 09, 2007
lisak64 says:
I'm looking forward to hearing more about your stay, once you're able to get out a bit more. I'd like to visit the region. As someone of Serbian decent, Kosovo is considered "sacred ground". My family lives in mainly in Bosnia so that's on my wish list too. I love the food from that region. Have you tried cevapcici and Sljvovia yet?
Posted on: Jul 08, 2007
southafricangirl says:
I had friends at that camp many years ago.Well, i hope that your time there goes fast and you get to come home sooner.
Posted on: Jul 06, 2007