Koh Lipeh...continued

Koh Lipe Travel Blog

Wooden Bungalow

After the quick dinner ( coz of the STUPID cat ), went to a sundry shop to get some snacks, mineral waters and of course Chang & Singha Beer. Went back to wooden bungalow. It was really dark, with the sea breeze, sitting at the balcony with the dim light, reading EAT PRAY LOVE..or I shall name it as EAT PLAY LOVE instead :) and a can of beer, what a lonely but relaxing NIGHT! I wish I could be the lady in the book, going somewhere alone to search for the meaning of life. And I had a good start with this trip...more to come.

We must always live life to the FULLEST! It was really a hard time during the unemployment period , however, this is the time where I get to recall the advices and all the encouragement form my beloved friends and family. My friend once said " time will make a difference. remember that everything happens for a reason and you may find solace when you look beyond the current odds ".

Beach
I slowly slowly slowly understand...............
With all the stress & worries being left aside, went to bed around 9pm.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

After 8 hours, woke up automatically, it was only 5 something in the morning. It was still dark, very quiet, only sometimes heard the stray dogs barking. Switched on the balcony light, stoning at the balcony, with the sea breeze, trees are swaying..what a wonderful morning!! It was 7am now, walked to the beach to watch sunrise. Noboday was at the beach, guessed everyone was still sleeping soundly. Sitting at the swing, watching the sun slowly slowly slowly rising and smile to the world. A great day has started! Met a lovely old couple, and greeted them. However, the stray dogs "forced" me to leave the lovely beach.

I walked around the inland to look for food to feed my stomach.

I ordered a baguette with bacon & cheese and a cup of iced coffee. Enjoying my breakfast while looking the islanders walking here and there. Some school kids went to school. Sundry shop owners opened their shop to run the business for the day.Everyone smiles to you which brightens up the day :)

Still unsure whether I want to go back to Hatyai today or stay here for one more night. Looking at my thai Bahts, it seems that I am not permitted to stay here for one more night. Told the resort owner that I would take the 9am boat and he arranged a long tail boat to send me to the platform. Went back to the wooden bungalow and packed everything and here concluded my 15 hours of island journey:) was a bit too short, but everything was worth it. Felt so relieved and refreshed.

Boarded the speed boat and left KOH LIPE!!! was sitting at the back of the speedboat, my back was all wet due to the splashes and all..so syiok! Arrived Hat Yai after 4 hours ( 2hours speedboat + 2hours van ).Still have not decided if I should stay here for one more night. I walked around the town in the afternoon, was thinking, do I have to waste money on this dead town?? Quickly grab a bus ticket which departs at night. To my surprise, you can bargain the price for the bus ticket also. Was afraid being conned buying the cheap ticket. I still had another 5 hours to go. Had my lunch at chester's grill. Wandering  around...was wondering why do people say Hatyai is a shopping heaven???????? Why Why Why????

The time has come, boarded the bus and say hello to Kuala Lumpur. And it concluded my first solo trip.

soonthiam says:
Dry clean la Jenny.:)
Posted on: May 16, 2012
trippin_jen says:
hey you mentioned "Next stop would be Koh Tarutao!!! anyone interested?? We can sleep in the tent on the beach there. It has a lovely beach. "

the idea is nice, but where to shower?

Posted on: Apr 16, 2012
Sunrise..
Sunrise..
Winnie The Pooh Restaurant
Winnie The Pooh Restaurant
Breakie..
Breakie..
world is flat..makes travelling ea…
world is flat..makes travelling e…
Lunch at Hat Yai