Florence Travel Blog

i will write more tomorrow because i am exhausted, but we had our 2nd day in Florence, and it really is a unique place. its a big bustling city with an ancient feel. the shopping is soooooo tempting, i guess its a good thing that my backpack is so small and stuffed that i have no room to buy new things..??! lol...dont worry, you special people in my life will get a few lil souvenirs if youre lucky.

today we went to the Ufizzi art museum where we saw beautiful paintings of Michelangelo, Raphael, my favorite Boticelli, and many more. I had a crazy ass surprise waiting for me when we finished...only a little visit from MY BOYFRIEND!! lol...long story, but his cruise has been the cruise from hell and has been ported in Rome for a few days because it is broken and they are trying to fix it. on a random note, noah decided to take the 4 hour train ride from rome to florence to come see me today, and it was such a great surprise. my poor group members, all the girls with boyfriends were so jealous of me, but i had no idea he was coming. it was a total surprise to me until i got an email this morning when i woke up saying he was on his way. i am soooo exhausted, and we had a fun day, but i will update in more detail when i dont have a line of people waiting behind me to use the computer. iàm just so grateful for the amazing people on this trip, all the cool places we get to see, and my amazing boyfriend. i must say i am very content.    :)
bonniesarnoff says:
Hi Lowsky I'm so glad Noah made it, you guys deserve a great time in Florence. It is my favorite city in Italy. Let me know where is next stop. Only love, Bonnie
Posted on: Jul 05, 2007