Forbidden City

Forbidden City Travel Blog

It was my last attraction for the day before my flight going back to the Philippines. I have only half a day to tour one of the most biggest Palaces in the World. I arrived in Tiananmen by around 12:30PM. The Forbidden City is huge!!! Dilemma how will I tour every each corner and details in few hours plus my batt was almost dead. Anyway, I managed to do that before it closed and I have my Iphone cam with me.

Forbidden City is the most visited attraction in Beijing. It housed the 24 Emperors of Ming and Qing Dynasties. It's well preserved, huge antique, touristed area, rich in history, collections are the finest in the world, worth to see and should not be miss.

I am a huge fan of Chinese History, it's well documented, traceable and will be forever for the rest for humankind.

Back on site seeing, its very cold. Yes I am freezing, but I should be able to explore the Palace before it close at 3:30. Well, what can I say? Yes, I am very impressed with it's beauty, I can imagine that the place where I was standing was the place where Emperors and Empress are actually walking, which at that time, no commoners could easily enter the walled Palace.

Forbidden City