Johannesburg Travel Blog

I promise to proof read evedrything before I send it from here on. Wow, some glaring errors. Overlook this once please.

Just a quick we made it safely to all. Trip started out interestingly enough when our SFO ticket agent couldn't get the computer to recognize our bording passes we printed out the night before and didn't want to accept help from a more experienced agent. Stould at counter much longer than usual. Delta had just instituted a new computer system that day, and ourr tickets were printed out using the old computer system.

After much delay she got our bording passes and looked at them and said "I'm from Johannesburg." Small world.

T & C Young

Bornfree says:
Hi Carolyn, it took me a while before I realized that I needed to have an account of my own before I can leave comments here lol. But I'm glad that you made it safe there, and seem to have a lot of fun. Februry is the month for black history so I was able to watch some very interesting films from my cable. I hope you are doing great. And look forward to reading more traveling blogs from you.
Posted on: Feb 27, 2012