PARIS!

Paris Travel Blog

eiffel tower :)

The first ever holiday with my girls :) what better place to spend it then paris! had a lovely time apart from a few small things that where unavoidable! love the city its so busy and beautiful it just seems to run at 1000 miles an hour constantly. just how i like it!

The first day we got to paris we took a walk around the area of our hotel which was just outside of paris, we stayed somewhere called hotel mr bed which was suprisingley nice :)! there was lots of things to do around the hotel with a wide choice of places to eat including italian, frence (snails ew!),chinease basicley everything haha. There was also a supermarket a shopping mall, a chemist what came in very handy with a insident with a door and me loosing my toe hahaha :( and a wine shop <3

The second day we got up bright and early and took the underground to paris center! unfortunatly me and the underground didnt seem to get along very well -_- full of men who seemd to find it ok to touch me and get a  little to close, seriously??? however :) we then went to the eiffel tower which is amazing! its so beautiful on the night also with its lights and entertainment around its worth going trust me :) we then went to montmatre! wow! never seen such a view in my life it was breath taking the weather was also beautiful so it was nice to sit on the steps and relax after the long walk up haha.

rainy moment :)
The only down side was the guys trying to sell bracelets and if they did manage to grab you then you had to pay it was unavoidable. We then went to the Notre dame which i was sooooo excited about haha :) amazing! the detail inside was gorgeous :) our last trip was a boat ride on the river seine :) where we saw every thing a great value boat trip and a way to get a insight of the city, we even saw jackie chan making a film woooo :D TIME TO GET BACK TO THE HOTEL AND GET DRUNK HAHA :)

Last day and how better to spend it in DISNEYLAND! it unfortuantly raining in the morning so we made make shift ponshows with binbags hahha :) had a amazing day it was so fun ! our coach broke down on the way back to the hotel so we had to get the dreaded metro back and again suprise suprise another unwanted drunken sleezee ball tried putting it on me.

WHY?

ALL IN ALL :) great trip! lovedd it.

Thanks for reading Guys, peace out and untill next time :)  Jess xoxo

beautiful :)
beautiful :)
our bin bags hahaa
our bin bags hahaa
DISNEY LANDD
DISNEY LANDD
nights time, time to party ;)
nights time, time to party ;)
sun sun sun