Visalia - The place with the meat!

Visalia Travel Blog

However, only 4 miles east is Visalia.  And I am sure he got on the freeway again in the morning and traveled south one more mile where he took the off ramp onto CA-198, the freeway through Visalia and directly east towards Sequoia.  There he would have passed in very plain view on his right about three miles a Von’s Supermarket, and an Albertson’s Supermarket about a half mile further.  Then farther on through town a Save Mart Supermarket could have been seen on the right side.  All three of these were within visual range, in large shopping centers.  We currently have 18 full-blown supermarkets in our city.  A town of over 100,000 like we are nowadays has to sell plenty of meat!

We even have specific meat markets.  More than one in fact.  There are four listed in our phone book as located in Visalia.

So if you are headed to Visalia, and planning to stay over in our nice nearby KOA, please remember, Visalia is about 4 miles further east, and while that may seem a bit inconvenient at first, it is a great place to buy meat!

And I'm sure that if we had known each other at that point, he would have stopped by to say "Hi".

I know before I post this that probably only he will smile or comment, and I hope he knows that yes, we do even have meat in our burritos if we'd like it. (beef, or chicken)   :)

X_Drive says:
I'll be more than happy to supply you meat for your spaghetti, or even broil you a steak, but in the house not outside where it was 106 degrees today. Nobody should be outside. :)
I will supply you and your entire party a coupon for the free meal which will only expire when I do. :)
Posted on: Jul 05, 2007
WaltJake says:
Ok,Ok, you have successfully defended your city as a place to find meat...and in the process, you threw little neighboring Goshen under the bus! (next time we're in Visaliagoshen, we're coming over for a cookout!)
Posted on: Jul 05, 2007