Leaving Croatia For a Bit

Dubrovnik Travel Blog

I had to get up early enough, to get ready and pack up, as my bus to Mostar was at 8 AM. All of this took a lot of time, as I made sure nothing got left behind. I exited the room, and checked out of the place. Stopped by the supermarket to get some things to eat along the way. Then to the bus stop.

I hopped on the bus, which later got crowded with school kids, around teenagers. Then transfer to another, taking me to the main bus station. I got to the right platform, and had to check my backpack in the compartment below. I had to pay the driver some money for storage, which was a bit of a rip-off. I got out some of the things and put them in my carry-on, then hopped on the bus.

The bus was not crowded, which was a bit surprising, but hey, I am certainly not complaining. Heading out of Dubrovnik, and out of Croatia, I fell asleep along the way. I was awakened by the border guard, and had to show my passport. Then the bus continued on, and I was in Bosnia-Herzegovina. Or so I thought. Because I would have to show my passport 2 more times. The 3rd time, after crossing the border, I was really in Bosnia-Herzegovina.

Now, I will return to Croatia later on this trip.

Dubrovnik