The End With Delay

Zagreb Travel Blog

Tough part is getting up really early, as I try to get as much sleep as possible on a bed. Once awake, I had to force myself to physically get off the bed, otherwise I would fall back to sleep. Getting ready, and packed up, I left the hostel and the key behind.

I walked to the tram stop, where I waited nervously for 40 minutes, as there were none going my way while 9 have passed the opposite way. I did consider walking there, until the guy sitting there, told me that one was coming soon. I stuck around a little longer, and one did come. I hopped on, to the bus station. Once there, I got on the shuttle bus, taking me to the airport.

At the airport, I checked in and just waited. I put the remaining kuna in the donation box. When it was time to board, I had to ride a bus to the plane, which I got on. Taking off, to Frankfurt, Germany. It took a while to land, probably due to the fog. But it did, not that it mattered, as I had enough time to connect.

I had to go through security again, and this was the only time my money belt would cause the alarm to go off. That was weird, since that never happened to me before. After that, I just waited, and would deal with a delay.

Once it was time, I got on board, and returned to Philly. The trip was over, and while I did have a very good time, this was not a good time of year to travel. That's mainly due to the limited daylight, as the sun sets really early. It also did not help that I got sick, or had to deal with a little racism.

Vikram says:
Very nice blog to read, well done!
Posted on: Mar 28, 2016
westwind57 says:
But still an interesting blog to read, Walter :)
Posted on: Sep 18, 2012