AsiaJapanTokyo

Tokyo here I come

Tokyo Travel Blog

Standing in Copenhagen airport looking at the line for the the check-in I choose to use the self-check-in, 1 minute late I'm on my way to secuerty and all the 'lemmings' are still in line...
Get on the plane, no problem. Find my set, big problem... I got stuck in the back with what must be all japanise over 70, there everywhere. Sooooo, no one to talk to for the next 11 hours...
But I find the long  flights has changed a lot:O) In-set tv whit all kinds of fun. 15 movies to choose from and even more tv-series.
11 hours, 3 movies, 2 meals and some reading in my book late I'm in Tokyo airport. Lokal time i 9 am,
8 hours time differents.
I take the express train, to Shinjuku st. and walk 10 min to my hotel. Bit hard to find, because the lobby is on the 3 floor... And that is something you have to look out for. Everywhere you go there are signs for all differet kinds of shops and they can be on 8 floor of a building in an ally:O) So look out...
After check-in at hotel I go for a walk around this part off the city, and it is a big city.
Get back to hotel at  3pm, the heat is so intens and it is very hummied that I just have to get some shade and cool air.
I eat my dinner at th 25th floor at the hotel and the food is very good, I have grilled fish and tender beef.
Long day, totaly smashed... Good night:O)

Tokyo Hotels & Accommodations review
the Recption is locatet on 3 floor:O) hard to find but a good hotel. it is in a buisness distrect so a lot of bars and places to eat, but not much to… read entire review
Tokyo