11 days...

Berkeley Travel Blog

11 days to go and i am starting to get excited. I have never been out of the countty besides Canada so i am not sure how to react or prepare myslef. the month's always seem longer in the summer but traveling always seems to fly by so i am ready to see how this trip presents itself to me. I'm Still not sure what my exact itinerary is yet but i am going to try and figure it out as soon as i hear from my roommates.

3 of my 4 roommates from Seattle will be in Europe at the same time as me and i am really excited to meet up with them. One of them will be celebreating his birthday on the 17th of Aug and hopefully they will be in Rome so i can celebrate with them.

And here again i am goign to aks advice.

I am thinking about getting a cell phone strictly for the time i am there.

Can anyone recommend any cheap and reliabel cell phone plans or pay as you go type things for Europe?

Thanks Talk to ya soon.

clarity25 says:
Sounds like an exciting trip ahead of you. I lived in Europe for four years and I loved it. I traveled through Germany, France and to Amsterdam. I don't know about cellphone plans though, I didn't own one during my trip. I look forward to reading about your experiences! Good luck!
Posted on: Jul 17, 2007