17 days left...

Berkeley Travel Blog

SO i have 17 days to go and i dont feel as ready as i would like. I have been doing my italian lessons (Radio Lingua Podcast..good stuff) although not as much as i would like. I have not yet sent my art supplies but hopefuly i will be doing that today. I need to make sure i have the right luggage as well. My mom seems to think i need something with wheels and i am now seeing that that would be a good idea since i iwill be spending so much time in the airport. I am mostly just worried about my time after Italy. I am done with the Art program on the 29th of August and then i will be going to meet 3 of my roommates in Amsterdam, but after that i have no idea where i am saying, who i am staying with, who i will meet, or how much i will have to spend. I kno i want to go from Italy --> Amsterdam--> France--> Spain--> and UK. All i kno is i need to end up in London on the 11th of September.

So if anyone has any advice concerning the following, i would appreciate it:

-Luggage for backpacking

-Cheap travel within Europe

-Good places to stay in the above prefered countries

-fun things to do all around

-anuone who has no itinerary and wants to join me...:)

sophiabowie says:
I'm moving to a city right outside of amsterdam in about 3 weeks! 8-10 min bus ride to the center of the city. We should meet up!
Posted on: Jul 13, 2007