Shopping, Shopping, Shopping

Singapore Travel Blog

My travel buddies, yuan and jess

Just a warning to everyone who reads this, if anyone actually does, its gonna b more like a diary enrty rather than anything!!!!!

For the past two days, the only real thing I have really done in SIngapore is shop, shop, shop!!!! NO matter where you turn, there's a market or a huge shopping centre around the corner. Its insane!!! Supposedly, its Singapore sales at the moment, but its very similar to Australian prices but about 20 or 30 dollars cheaper for a lot of things!!! I havent gone completely mad on shopping, but my two travel buddies, yuan and jess certainly have!!!!

A little summary on their shopping habits - go into a shop, spend approximately half an hour to 45 minutes, try basically everything on in the shop and then buy one piece of clothing!!!!! Now times that by hundreds and hundreds of shops and you can see that we are shopping for many many hours, to be precise 12:30PM - 10PM (that was yesterday) Its quite fascinating, watching them really!!!

And for all those boys out there, who say" OMG, thats' crazy, no boy would ever go thru that torture!!" well you are wrong!!! Be amazed boys, because Horsey's friend from Geelong Grammar, Joe, came with us and happily, took us to all the shops and markets, carried bags if needed to, told us where particular shops were for 8 hours at least!!! I could not believe it!!! Horse doesnt even last 10 minutes before he starts complaining that his back hurts or something!!!!! hehe.

shaz, yuan, joe, jess and jess's cousin (denise)
.....

what else is there to tell everyone!! hmmmmmmmmmm..... OMG, the train system in Singapore is so organised and quiet!!! Im so jealous, even during peak hour, the trains are not to overly packed like Melbourne trains. The MRT trains never seem to be late either!!!!

And the food....................so cheap but tastes so good!!! Its like $4 dollars for a dinner of rice, meat, curry, vegetables..and juice!!! I dont think i will ever go hungry in singapore!! as well as shopping malls everywhere, there's food!!!! and its all so so cheapy, cheap!!! and for all those sweet tooths like me, there are ice cream vendors everywhere, and they sell icecreams for 80cents!!!! OMG!!!

Im sure ive missed alot of things to tell you guys, but my journey hasnt really even started yet.

ill keep you updated

Chelsea says:
Al stinks
ponynoble says:
hope ur having a ball, dont drag jo around too much im sure no guy could really go through that torture. but i suppose joe proably would have slept for most the time anyway. well keep us updated and dont talk to chels coz she smells
ponynoble says:
chels sucks
My travel buddies, yuan and jess
shaz, yuan, joe, jess and jesss c…
shaz, yuan, joe, jess and jess's …
check out all the air conditioners