Bon Giorno!!

Venice Travel Blog

Finally we are in Venezia and we arrived yesterday after an 8 hr train ride which wasnt too bad. The hotel here is awesome, nothing shitty about it really unless you consider six girls to a room But we each have our own bed and there is a shower and toilet in our room which is a good thing condsidering its Europe. Its way hotter here than it was in Switzerland, but it is so cute in Venice which makes the heat bearable. I cant update much except that today we went to two art galleries, one was the Peggy Guggenheim museum, which was interesting. I wish i could say i was more into art, and thank god ive taken art history in humanities my senior year of highschool so it isnt completely over my head. It is amazing that this town has so much history. Did you knwo that Venice is slowly sinking?? I learned that today. Tomorrow we are going to see the Jewish Ghetto and to some cathedrals. Will update more later.

For those of you who wanna feel my pain, i feel so bad for my boyfriend right now who has been stranded at the airport in Philly on his way to make a cruise ship in Barcelona. I think they have been left behind according to a msg from his wish him luck....i feel SO BAD for him...its depressing me!!! ANywho...

love you all.