[Why] in the World is[n't] Samer [in] San Diego...

San Diego Travel Blog

I'm sure that's what my boss was asking - I was supposed to be there for an important interview for a new project this morning, but read the previous entry... I couldn't make it.

So, I wake up, get ready, and head out back to the Miami airport on the 8:30 shuttle.  Check in, get my 'bucks on and head through security.  I'm stopped for my locks (?), and then go on a long walk through the terminal to my gate.  We stop in Dallas where I grab a couple taquitos and catch my plane to San Diego with only a 10 minute connection window.  We fly to San Diego (for no reason), and I soon find out that they lost my BAGS!!!!!

Could this be any worse?  Yes it could.  By the time it takes for them to realize it's lost, and I fill out paperwork, etc., I've missed my connecting flight to San Jose.  NOOOOOOOOO...............   that means, I just missed ANOTHER meeting I had in Gilroy.   Great.  So I call into work AGAIN and explain AGAIN why I'm missing a meeting AGAIN.  Ridiculous, just ridiculous.

Finally, I get to San Jose, and I'm so over it, I pass right by work, and just go home.  Bottom line:  great vacation; horrible ending!!!  But all in all, a good story  =)

San Diego