DAY 4-June 25, 2007

Las Vegas Travel Blog

DAY 4-Monday June 25, 2007

We had to get up terribly early, checked out and caught our shuttle bus at 4:00am...we ended up driving around to a few more hotels to pick up people and didn't even make it to the airport till around 4:45am.  We decided to take advantage of something they call "curb-side check in" where you can check your bags in an express lane for a small fee and then you don't have to wait in the terrible lines to check in.  It worked really well!

We made it through security no prob and found our terminal very quickly....we ended up having about an hour before our plane boarded so we just chilled out and people watched in the airport.  We boarded at 6:30am and took off at 7:00am.  I once again didn't enjoy the take off nor the turbulence we pretty much had the whole time!!  We got home around 11:30am Central time and that was it!

I hope I didn't bore you with our trip, it went by very fast and it's already been a week since we were there!  I added many links to the places we went to, and along with that hints at pictures in my photos section.  Check em out if you haven't already!!  I will leave you with my own personal tips from my experience that I will definately remember next time!!

Amy's Tips:
1-Bring TWO pairs of tennis shoes you can walk in, prefereably a half size too big for when your feet swell.
2- Do bring dressy/fun clothes for the evenings, everyone's dressed up and a lot of places require nicer clothes to get in anyway.
3- Don't go in June unless you enjoy "swass" (if you don't know what that is you're just silly!)
4- Plan to get to places early to compensate for traffic or getting lost in the hotels!
5- Plan ahead and do your research to find deals, but be open minded while you're there to the 'schedule' changing!

Thanks all!! xoxoxo