Still baking in Portugal

Nazare Travel Blog

Wow, how hot it is here!  Im in a gorgeous fishing village in the centre of the west coast of Portugal, called Narare, just up from Lisbon.  Heading for Lisbon tomorrow.  We almost took out an old lady hauling a wagon load of corn husks with her donkey today on the road here.  You just never know what youre going to come up against when you turn corners in these parts of the world, haha.  I had the most lovely conversation with an old Portuguese woman.  No teeth, but a huge smile.  I think she said, as she kissed me, come stay next time youre in town.  Colleen thinks she said, ´sucker, gotcha for $7.50 for a few nuts´.  Either way, she was gorgeous and I don´t care!  So, Ive thought of work a total of 2 times since Ive been gone, and I actually stifle even the quickest thought down, haha.  Dont want to even let those thoughts pass thru my mind, BUT, I hope you all are enjoying your summer.  Has anyone checked out my newly painted house yet?  If so...tell me, tell me.. Anyways, gotta go and rehydrate with a sangria.  Cheers!
Nazare