Heading for the south of France

Barcelona Travel Blog

Hello all!  I´m on my last day in Spain today.  In Barcelona, checking out the crazy works of Gaudi.  Check him out on the internet...very wild artist.  It´s very hot here.  37 degrees yesterday driving thru the interior of Spain, but  heading north up towards Switzerland tomorrow to meet up with my cousins, Mitch and Dennis for a festival in some mountain village so it should get a little cooler.  Can´t wait to see them.  The holiday´s going great.  Definitely some issues, but we´re trying to work them out.  Wish we hadn´t gotten a car.  That seems to be the biggest stress.  Drivers are crazy and the rules of the road are nuts.  Anyways, we´re still alive, although can´t promise we´ll stay that way once we get to Italy.  Apparently, they´re worse.  Kajsa´s having a wonderful time.  She´s just loved this whole travel thing...I´m sure she´ll do it on her own once she graduates, just like her momma.  Spending lots of money...Danya, you´ll have to get me back on track once I come back.  Happy August.
Barcelona