Sites, Sounds, Movie!

London Travel Blog

The view of Buckingham Palace with Greg in the bottom center taking a picture of me taking this picture.
I dont know whether I should write about my tourist-day in London or seeing Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in the London Cinema today. So, I guess before I turn in from a very busy day, I could give a snippet of both. :)

Morning breakfast was unique but very good. Bacon here looks like real meat and not fat with a bit a meat like in the US. After breakfast, we headed out for a double decker bus tour and got to see a load of sites around London. Then it was off to lunch at this great pizza place (Greg was in heaven when they loaded the pepperoni up to the sky!). We were disappointed by a huge toy store that didnt have much Harry Potter stuff and were even more shocked when we noticed the outrageous prices.

The movie came up quite quickly and the movie that I had dreamed about (which is based on my favorite Harry Potter book) came and went in a flash. So what did I think about the movie? Well, I was disappointed because it was not like the book as much as I think it should have been. However, if I never read the book, I would say that the movie was awesome. *laugh* Figures!

Well everyone, I hate to cut this short and not attach any pictures but it is after midnight here and we have a 6:30am wake up call tomorrow. I promise to write more tomorrow and attach pictures - once we are back from the London Eye (where I will conquer my fear of heights while Greg laughs at me), a boat ride on the River Thames, and then a Harry Potter type tour. We are having a blast and miss everyone greatly (especially our pups). Much love to all!
The view of Buckingham Palace with…
The view of Buckingham Palace wit…
photo by: ulysses