Bienvenido a Madrid...

Madrid Travel Blog

Arena Club

I went to Madrid for 3 days to visit a few friends that I’ve made while living in the HagueNetherlands. It would be nice since all 3 are good friends and I didn’t saw them since February. Had a nice flight, and they were already waiting for me at the airport ready to go crazy.

We went to Leo’s house to drop the bag and went straight to a location in the center of Madrid where a party was going on outside! Arriving there we were drinking beer and a strange drink that my friend Jero introduced me to….red wine with cola and ice!!!! Weird!! After staying there for awhile we decided to head towards a club. We took a taxi and off we go. Before going to the place we pass first trough Plaza Mayor and  then we went to this club called Arena (a former cinema), which plsyd s house beat. Back into the Plaza Mayor a girl offered us free entrances passes to this club so got in without any problems.

Once inside we went straight to the bar and I paid for the first round….everything was more or less normal except the beer….i’ve paid for a freaking Heineken 11 euros!!!! I was paying the same amount for a vodka with orange juice!!!

We stayed there until 5 in the morning and Jero left us around 4 since he was to drunk to continue partying J .

Plaza Mayor