9th Row!

Camden Travel Blog

Me with Reverb!
I volunteer with this group called Reverb and they're pretty amazing. (bit of a plug)
Check out their website here: http://www.reverbrock.org.

Anyway, the other night I got to volunteer AND see Dave Matthews Band perform for free. I got to meet and talk to tons of great people about the environment and purchasing carbon offsets ... and after I got to see Dave Matthews perform while in the 9th row. It was rather incredible and I had a blast.

I am almost done with my summer. My parents are down in Cape May for the weekend right now visiting and then I move up to Summit, NJ next Saturday. Today I was offered the job I've been hoping to get as Development Associate at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey and I start the 20th. My traveling is still on hold - but some of my goals are not.  :)

Tomorrow the art show goes up for the Art Camp I've been teaching at all summer. Its all kids art and it should be quite a wonderful event. I'm psyched to meet more of the parents and see the collection of art from all the kids from the entire 8 week program.

Sorry for such a random entry - but I guess thats what fmily, too much red wine, and cheesecake do to your writing skills.
So many people!!!