OMG IT'S EMERIL :)

Las Vegas Travel Blog

EMERIL AND ME :)
I want to take my house guests to the new hotel on the strip called the PALAZZO near the sister hotel, Vennetian. we were walking to the second floor where Barney's New York. Then i saw EMERIL LAGASSE!!!!!!!!!!!! he has a restuarant there called the TABLE 10. i would love to eat there next time. he was talking to bunch of guys. i just bully myself between them. i said "HI EMERIL, WOULD YOU MIND TAKING A PICTURE WITH ME?" he was so nice and gracious. he said sure. i told him i have eaten at his resturants at DELMONICO STEAKHOUSE and EMERIL'S NEW ORLEANS FISH HOUSE all in vegas. unfortunately, the picture did not turn out well. it was too bright and half a finger in the way. HAHAHAHA. i felt embarass to ask again. he was very busy. i just made do for what i had. other than that it was a good evening. i took pics of the TRUMP TOWER and PALAZZO from the outside.

For those who do not know him, he is an american chef who has a show on the FOOD NETWORK called "EMERIL LIVE". i love the FOOD NETWORK. i love to eat. LIFE IS FOOD, FOOD IS LIFE :)
CrazyLisa says:
Haha I love how you barged right on up and got your picture! Way to go!
Posted on: Jan 31, 2008
PALAZZO
PALAZZO
TRUMP TOWER
TRUMP TOWER
GOSH I MISS THIS IN LA
GOSH I MISS THIS IN LA
Las Vegas Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
BELIEVE IT OR NOT. THIS IS THE #1 RATED "BEST STEAKHOUSE IN VEGAS" 1994 - 2007 FROM THE LAS VEGAS JOURNAL. i finally went here. i had house guests… read entire review
Las Vegas