Emma´s Birthday!

Santa Fe Travel Blog

We´re still in Playa colorada, seems to have fitted into the laid back lifestyle nicely and defo enjoying the mangos! The days been a mix of stress and fun....started off great as the two dutch girls who are staying at the Posada had hung balloons out for me, so we opened cards over a fruit platter in the glorious sunshine!

After relaxing in the garden we soon assessed the money situation to realise we had none and had to head to the nearest town Puerto la Cruz (night mare city previously mentioned) But all turned out well, Andy and I had cream cake for breakfast (sorry no photos yet!) and headed off to the bank for 2 nightmare hours as none of our cards were accepted at ATM´s - note to any travellers heading to Venezuela - take as many US dollars as possible the black market exchange rate is amazing and v.safe, everyone does it.

Would love to embelish, but we have run out of time on the internet! will update asap.
xx

rayneswr says:
Hello you two!Ihope you have lots to tell us about the Amazon--feeling hot and sticky has suddenly become quite attractive,I have been living in my fleece and drinking hot cups of cocoa!the weather is so shocking--Emma check your E-mail uni. seem to have made yet another boob- deadline for course selection is 3 August-only received info this morning!Spoken to this bloke called Charlie Matthews who has your details --Love and loads of kisses-Mum Dad and Rasen
Posted on: Jul 24, 2007