Three, Two, One... Happy New years... or so I thought

New York Travel Blog

You gotta' fight for your right to party

Now this one was an adventure...but I always have good adventures and stories to tell when I come back from somewhere...So we get to NYC...have to wait in traffic because it's New Years Eve and everybody and their mother wanted into that freakin' city...Brandon was excited because as we were sitting on the bridge on the Jersey/New York line he heard people shout some vulgarities to each other from car to car...now that's a new york city welcome!!!

We get to Ronnies and have to move our behinds to get to our destination to join up with some of her folks...and some people who I've met over the years for some shindigs... We hopped in her car and drove from Brooklyn to Queens picking up people on the way.  The one thing I have to say abut NYC drivers is they know how to parrallel park... it was the most unbelievable thing I've ever seen... it was like in Austin Powers but she never hit anything.   It was nice...good people, good food, good drinks, good conversations, good times...and we saw the new year come and go....PLLLLL...... (that's supposed to be a sound of a blower that makes noise...).  But alas I wish I would've gone to see the ball drop down town.

New York