Day 9-Last full Day in Ireland

Dublin Travel Blog

right behind the 40 steps

Today we got up around 1030am, and I remember the beds being really uncomfortable.  We ate lunch at OBriens Sandwhich shop and head back down to Grafton St.  We shopped a little bit more and went to Trinity College to check out the campus.

We took a far walk to "The 40 Steps" by the city walls, which the girls had heard about on their ghost ride.  Supposedly many ghost stories revolve around the steps..   We took pics and the long walk back got us hungry.  We ate at a panini place called Nude, and walked around a bit more.  The girls were super tired, so they went back to the hotel.  I hung out in a coffee shop for a while.. it was actually one of my favorite parts of the trip.  I got coffee, wrote in my calendar and people-watched.. and just relaxed for my last day in Dublin

I went back to the hotel too, and Amanda and I went to St. Stevens Green for some pictures and to look around.  We also went to Eddie Rockets again for some dinner.  We called it a night again, since we were all starting to get tired of all the walking.

Dublin