Day 5- Last stop for the night

Bundoran Travel Blog

Finally..  we got to where we were staying overnight.  Everybody was tired, so after check-in most of us crashed for a few hours.  I wasn't tired, so I took a walk down the main street.  Bundoran is a nice little beach town with a few bed&breakfasts, a hotel, and couple pubs.  It was way too cold for swimming, but the cliffs and caves made for a nice walk on the beach.

Dinner was provided again tonight, so I headed back to get ready.  We ate and hung out at the hotel for awhile till we went out for the night.  Our first stop was a place called The Bridge, which had a local band playing.  It seemed kind of like a fishermans hangout, and in any event.. three young blondes stood out like sore thumbs in that place.  We ended up meeting some people from Whales and headed on to another pub.

We went to a place called The Warf with a few people that we met.  A gut named Cillian and his friend Micheal were very friendly to us.  I dont remember much about the pub, because we weren't there for very long.  They walked us back to the hotel, and we called it a night.  It was nice to meet some locals.

Bundoran