Cruising the Western Caribbean on the Carnival 'Legend'

Cruise Travel Blog

May 27 - June 3:  Tampa to Grand Cayman to Cozumel to Belize to Costa Maya and back to Tampa.     This was my 2nd Carnival cruise and this was by far the better.  The ship was newer than the first one I travelled one and bigger.  We had really friendly and attentive waiters for our evening meals, courteous crew throughout, clean room and bathroom daily, great meal options, lots of space....really it was just great.  Just what I needed for a special trip with my 3 sons.  All of them enjoyed themselves.  There is really so much for kids of all ages.  Mine loved using the gym, steam room and sauna.  Sunsets are always lovely at sea I've decided!  Swimming with the stingrays at Grand Cayman Island was definitely the highlight.  I got an underwater camera and have some great shots.  Also have one of a shark when snorkelling at another reef.  Was really excited about that.  I'm ready to leave on another cruise!  Next one will 2008 I think, with my partner.

Andy99 says:
We were on the same cruise last year on the Miracle. A great time and lots of variation among the ports. Everyone loved the stingrays!
Posted on: Jul 13, 2007