Off To Home Depot

Reisterstown Travel Blog

It all started with a call I heard coming from the basement..."Howie, we have a flood!"

Here we go again, I thought. So, down to the basement I went and the A/C condenser outlet was blocked. Out came the wrench, and with a sis-boom-bah, I cracked the drain's PCV piping.

I was really tired, but it was a time to TRAVEL to Owings Mills and visit the Home Depot for new PVC piping

Into my trusty Mazda I headed for the twenty minute trip to Owings Mills. It was 40MPH all the way to the Home Depot. Hardly any lights, and no incidents. Of course there was no one in the store to help me, so it took forever to find the right pieces of pipe. All the boxes had mixed sizes. It was like trying to find a needle in a haystack, but I succeeded!

The trip back to Reisterstown went well, as did the installation of the new piping. The A/C is back on, and the house is starting to cool down (it is 83 Degrees outside at 8:30PM).

Tomorrow, I will really need A/C because I will be in Florida!
AtlantaScottyV says:
Sorry you had problems finding help at your local Home Depot store, but I appreciate you shopping there as opposed to Lowes, Menards, or Ace!
Posted on: Jun 25, 2007