Summer - Summer Time

Salt Lake City Travel Blog

So, I've been out here since May 6th and I'm new to this TravBuddy thing, but it's pretty cool.  Salt Lake City has been quite the experience.  When I first told people that I was coming out to Utah for the summer, they gave me SO much crap.  However, it's been one of the best summer's of my life.  I'm playing soccer for a semi-pro team, so I've definitely had a different experience compared to someone just coming through.  I'm currently staying with a host-family who provides a house to utilize and food to eat.  I've been given the lovely opportunity of spending my days playing soccer and dancing my nights away into the early hours of the morning.  I had a job for a week at Abercrombie, but it caused too many restrictions on my social life so I quit that job.  Now, I'm going to be coaching two days a week and then just playing at night.  Soccer is my life and I'm loving every second of being around it.  As I do more things out here, I'll be adding more stuff on here.  Bear with me as I'm not always good at keeping things like this up to date.