...itinerary update

Spiritwood Travel Blog

I now have a few more details about my week on the photo shoot...Martina, we still may be able to meet up in Berlin, but it would definitely take some incredible planning! So as amazing planners as we both are...I'm going to have to say it's doubtful :(    Anyway, here's the schedule...

Friday 6th July:  Fly from London Luton to Budapest

Saturday 7th July:  Budapest

Sunday 8th July: Budapest to Krakow

Monday 9th July:  Krakow

Tuesday 10th July: Krakow to Prague

Wednesday 11th July: Prague to Dresden

Thursday 12th July: Dresden to Berlin

Friday 13th July: Leave Berlin to London – fly from Berlin to London Gatwick on a late night flight

Then believe it or not, I'm considering sleeping at the airport because I fly from Gatwick back to Calgary early the next morning and by the time I shell out some pounds for a train into Central London to Lisa's it's barely worth it...could be interesting!  We'll see how it goes/how the budget goes too I guess!

The first week for Amanda and I is looking like probably London from the 29th-1st then taking an early morning flight from London Stansted to Barcelona or Reus and then make our way up the coast to Barcelona.  Probably stay in Barcelona/coastal area until the night of the 5th, then have almost 2 full days back in Central London with Lisa before the photo shoot.  I'm kinda pumped that I'll be in Spain and the UK for Canada Day!!!

It's going to be heaps busy, but should be a great time!   After a few more 4 hr. night sleeps before I go, I'll most likely sleep the entire flight there, so should be good to go by the time I get there! haha

Spiritwood